Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"Pawn of the Mountain" Jersey

In honor of those of us who are slow up any incline can someone please make this jersey. Basically a Tour de France King of the Mountain jersey with a black line going diagonally through the normal dot pattern. Sorry for the poor quality, but you get the point.



Yeah, this is a jersey I could feel good wearing. It would warn those around me that once I start heading up Cornell Road to Skyline that I will be dropping down to the small ring (at least it the small ring on a double and not a triple). It might protect me from being rearended by more fit riders that can just dance up the climbs in the West Hills area. Yeah, I would buy this jersey, so someone please make it. I only want a small cut of the profit--just enough to buy an extra Western Bacon Cheese Burger after a ride.

Thanks.

No comments: