Friday, May 9, 2008

Coming Soon: Why I hate TT

Tonight we head to Black Butte Ranch for two days of childless fun. The boys are staying with Grandma. Well, at least the ones that are not still connected and residing within my wife.

Tomorrow--3 hours of hell trying to stay in the aero position for around 50 miles. I am expecting it to suck. If it doesn't that will be a bonus. I have done all I can to get the Fuji to feel as comfortable as possible. It just isn't as comfy as I had hoped. For a while it should be fine. I am expecting it to suck from for hours 2 and 3. I would love to be wrong.

Sunday--Either a long swim or long run depending upon how I feel.

Inbetween those times I plan on making a pig of myself. Oh, and I will be sitting in the hot tub at the house for as long as I can take it.

See ya next week.

No comments: