Sunday, January 27, 2008

Swim Training

Tomorrow it starts . . . ugh. I am not a fan of swimming. Thanks to the wife's condition, she does not feel like swimming or getting up early any more for the Triathlete Swim Training class. So I get to go to it. We could not both do it becuase there wouldn't be anyone at home to watch the kids. And a 6:30 AM class is a bit much to ask them to get up and tag along.

Anyway, I am out of shape and feeling fat. So I guess there is no better time than to present to start swimming. Maybe I will get fit faster this way. The class is twice a week, Mondays and Wednesdays. It certainly helped bridget with her swimming, but she has always been pretty good.

Well, I should go to bed and get some rest, the morning will come way too soon I am sure.

No comments: