Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cernitz Bikes

My buddy Neil is building me one sweeeet singlespeed cyclocross frame. I can't wait. He has started a blog to show it going together. I imagine in the future other frames he builds will be up there too.

Here is the link: Cernitz Bikes


Here are the parts that are either in my garage or on order for the bike build

Easton EC90X fork
Easton EC90 carbon cranks
Easton ceramic bb
Easton EC90SLX tubular carbon wheels (this is currently on the Curtlo, but the curtlo has other wheelsets, one carbon tubular and a alloy tubular (need to order still), plus I have a clincher wheelset for the bikes too I can use.)
Crank Brothers Eggbeater SL pedals
Ritchey WCS Stem
Ritchey WCS road bar
Selle San Marco Aspide Saddle
Chris King headset

Still need:
Thomson seatpost
Campy Record Brake Levers (no shifter guts)
TRP EuroX brakes
Tires, not sure which yet
Chain

No comments: