Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bike Trainers

I hate them. well, sort of. I have a strong aversion to putting the bike in the trainer even when the weather is poor.

Even though I can watch TV while riding, it just doesn't do it for me at all. I get so bored. There is no wind, no change of scenery, and there is no change of speed--it is always zero.

I guess I should be glad that I could ride for a bit without having to be out in the snow....yes, it snowed briefly this morning. It is the end of March and the weather blows. The past few times I have been able to sneak a ride in during a non-rainy window of time during the day. No so today.

I was supposed to ride for an hour according to the plan, but after 40 minutes I was done riding the trainer. Tomorrow is supposed to be a long day anyway, hopefully the weather is a bit better.

No comments: