Thursday, January 22, 2009

Miscellaneous Stuff

FIRST OFF...

I am going to give a RCMT Blog-Slap to Packfodder Jim. I have been meaning to do this for awhile but haven't gotten around to it until now.

I went to his blog a couple of weeks ago, which is still linked on this blog, only to find this:


Jim, I know I have complained to you via email and in-person about you scrubbing your blog, but since you persist on not persisting on your blog I am giving you the first ever RCMT Blog-slap. It is sort of like a bitch-slap, but in without the bitch or really even the slap.

I liked your blog. Even if you no longer wanted to maintain it, you still had some funny stuff on there. For instance, I can longer refer to your website for the post that had the guy that shaved his butt crack. That alone was worth the price of admission....

Anyway. It had value and even if you only post infrequently from here on, it is still worthwhile, ATMO.



NEXT TOPIC, Mr Biggs:



I love the Ask Mr. Biggs Podcast. www.askmrbiggs.com It is also available on iTunes for free in the podcast section.

If you like The Office TV show, you will probably enjoy this postcast. There is a new one up every month or so.

The premise is this: find calls made to real call-in radio show and edit them into a semi-scripted show for comedic effect.

I started with the first podcast and worked my way toward the more recent ones. Just finished with #14....yeah, that one was hilarious. It may take an episode or two get what the schtick is, but it is a great show and I have been listening to them on my iPod in bed before I go to sleep. I have made the bed jiggle with my giggling a few times.


And Finally: Singlespeeding Update

Singlespeed commuting has been going better. My legs are definitely getting stronger. My back feels a bit better. I need to get running though. It has been hard to find the time though. But at least I feel I am getting back to where I was fitness-wise around the beginning of last cross season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words.

You're a nice lady.

-Biggs

Mr. Flynn said...

Holy crap, I was noticed by Mr. Biggs!

Thank you for stopping by. If I could I would buy you a Whizbanger, sir.