Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Welcome to RCMT:Road/Cyclocross/Mountain/Triathlon

This is a place for me to write thoughts and reviews of the stuff I ride and try out. Also I will be writing about my attempt to compete in my first Half-Ironman distance Triathlon next year. I have been a cyclist, mainly mountain for about 15 years. I have designed and helped build full suspension bikes back in the late 1990's and have been in and out of the industry. I am a recent law school grad and hope to never be in the industry anymore than a participant and blogger. Frankly, the industry in not set up to support a family--there is not much money in it. I read once that the best way to earn a million bucks in the bike biz was to start with two million.

Anyway, expect to see lots of stuff and please feel free to submit any opinions about any of the gear listed here.

No comments: